1. -To provide free shelter, food, cloth, medical assistance, rehabilitation center and other essential help and assistance of any shape or form to the orphan children, semi-orphan, trafficking children, domestic violence children, parental neglect children, street children and deprived family background children. especially downtrodden Children.
2. -To provide separate sufficient shelter (dormitory) to the destitute children inmates for both girls and boys with basic facilities.
3.-To provide free education to orphan children, semi-orphan or poor children from 1 std to degree courses. family starving
4. -To extend them all levels of specialized higher education so as to make them meaningful citizens of the society in par excellence with their counterparts in the modernized western society.
5. -To provide and train the children in sports by providing sufficient play ground along with sports materials and training.
6. -To provide opportunity to the children to make them participate in yoga, meditation, cultural, sports and other extra-curricular activity competitions which is being conducted inside and outside our home. Distribution Boy.
7. -To extend their knowledge by providing vocational skill training.
8. -To extend their knowledge by providing them with library and computer room facility.
9. -To promote self confidence and spirit of self reliance among the inmates to enable them to acquire necessary skills and guide them to achieve excellence in their fields of activity.
10. -To encourage the inmates to actively participate in the social services like awareness campaigning, plantation and social marathon..
1. -To provide free shelter, food , cloth, medical care and other essential help and assistance of any shape or form to the person with mental retardation especially downtrodden Children.
2. -To provide comfortable and accessible shelter (dormitory) with basic facility for the person with mental retardation.
3.-To provide safety and security to the person with mental retardation by providing separate compound constructions.
4. -To enable and empower persons with mental retardation to live independently and as fully as possible with in and as close to the society to which they belongs.
5. To strengthen facilities to provide moral, emotional care and support to person with mental retardation to live within their own caring.
6. -To rehabilitate the person with mental retardation through occupational therapy and vocational training.
7. -To appoint a well trained care taker for the person with mental retardation.
8. -To provide rehabilitation to the person with mental retardation.
9. -To provide psychological treatment and counseling by appointing the psychologist and psychiatrist to person with mental retardation.
10. -To take care of the person with mental retardation by providing regular medical checkup and emergency care.
11. -To indulge the person with mental retardation in sports and cultural programs which is being conducted inside and outside our home.
12. -To establishment home for the mental retardation and give them training and rehabilitation procedures with various remedial centers in the field.
13. -To facilitate the realization of equal opportunities protection of rights and full participation of person with mental retardation.
1. -To provide free shelter, food, cloth and medicine to the senior citizen.
2. -To provide care and support to the destitute senior citizen and deprived senior citizen.
3.-To provide moral, emotional, physical and mental support to the senior citizen.
4. -To provide comfortable and satisfactory shelter (dormitory) with basic facilities for the senior citizen.
5. -To rehabilitate senior citizen who is neglected from their family and single female heir.
6. -To take care the senior citizen by providing regular medical checkup and emergency care.
7. -To indulge the senior citizen with games and other activities.
8. -To provide opportunities for reading books in library during their leisure times apart from their daily routine services.
9. -To encourage the inmates to actively participate in the social services like awareness campaigning and plantation etc...
10. -To provide ancillary services such as arranging spiritual meets, information sessions and other voluntary services for the senior citizen
1. -To establish FREE AFTER CARE HOME for above 18 years destitute students
2. -To establish FREE DE-ADDICTION CENTRE center for drug addicted children.
3.-To establish FREE PHYSIOTHERAPY CARE CENTRE for the destitute senior citizen, physically challenged and needy community.
4. -To implement FREE DAY CARE CENTRE for senior citizen.
5. -To implement FREE DEMENTIA CARE CENTRE.
6. -To implement FREE AUTISM AND CEREBRAL PALSY CARE CENTER for the special children.
7. -To establish FREE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL for the children.
8. -To establish FREE HOSPITAL for internal care and community based.
9. -9. To implement OPPORTUNITY SCHOOL FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED SPECIAL CHILDREN.
10. -To establish FREE RESOURSE COUNSELLING CENTRE.
11. -To establish FREE VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER AND OCCUPATIONAL COACHING CENTRES to the destitute and deprived community people..
12. -To establish FREE TRANS GENDER (TG) HOME.
13. -To provide FREE EDUCATION to the general public for blood donation, eye donation, organ donation, skin donation and body donation
14. -To conduct FREE SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL, NATURAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND EDUCATIONAL AWARENESS PROGRAMS to the community people.
15. -To establish FREE HOME FOR DESTITUTE WOMEN/WIDOWS.
16. -To implement MEDICAL MOBILE UNIT for community people.
17. -To implement FREE HOME FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSON like visually challenged hearing impaired, locomotors disability and other disability.